- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
1.Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
I would like to have Jeff Goins as my dinner guest. Jeff is a brilliant Christian writer who helps writers to write through his blog. He also writes the best self-help books such as The Art of Work and Wrecked: When A Broken World Slams Into Your Comfortable Life which I am currently reading. I would love to sit down with him and listen to his thoughts and insights in person.
(read about how I got wrecked HERE)
2. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Religion and a personal relationship with Jesus aside, I would say that I’m most grateful for my family and friends. They are the ones who have always been there to support and encourage me in everything I do. They’re there for me in the good times and the not so good ones. And for that I’m very grateful.
3. If travel was something everyone did as a rite of passage growing up where would you recommend they go and why?
It does not really matter where they go as long as it’s somewhere which forces them out of their comfort zones. They should be challenged to try new things and experiences. To meet and interact with people from different walks of life. That for me would be the ideal rite of passage to grow up.
(read about how I had a rite of passage experience in the Philippines HERE)
4. What would be the best travel memory to have and how does it compare to what you have?
My ideal travel memory would be to travel with the people I treasure and love the most be it my family, close friends or spouse. Currently, my best travel memory would be my two weeks in the Philippines with my fellow IB students.
(watch my YouTube video of my favorite travel memory HERE)
5. Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters:
To all bloggers, keep up the work and keep doing what you do best— WRITE! Keep producing content and adding value to people.
To all potential blog starters, I believe that everyone has a unique message to share with the world— be it insights or experiences. So, what are you waiting for? Now is the best time to jump on the bandwagon. It is easier than ever to set up a blog and start publishing articles (I suggest you use WordPress, Squarespace or Wix to help you set up your blog).
6. What is your favorite dish?
Currently, pasta. Nothing beats having a macaroni and cheese or spaghetti served hot. But, I’m currently on a mission to have the best salad ever so I’ll let you know if it beats pasta soon 🙂
7. Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
Yes, definitely. Traveling the world in a camper van or any other mode of transport or just backpacking is definitely one of the things on my bucket list.
8. Give a travel tip from travelers:
Travelling is about you. It’s not visiting the most beautiful places, it’s about seeing and appreciating beauty no matter where you go.
9. What do you think of selfie sticks?
They’re great? But you have got to get one that is durable and won’t fall apart too soon (speaking from experience :-D)
10. When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
I usually take a shower. There is something miraculous about how standing under a shower makes ideas flow (pun intended). When I come out of the shower, I usually do not have my writer’s block anymore. When I still can’t seem to get my writing right, I stop and come back to it later or the following day.
11. Who you gonna’ call?
I don’t really get this question. But, when I have problems in life, I call my parents and/or some close friends.
I would like those I nominate to answer these questions:
- What is your happiest memory and why?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced so far?
- How have did you overcome the challenge? (from question 2)
- What keeps you motivated to do the things you do every day?
- What study tip would you give to students? (one tip)
- Why did you start blogging?
- How much time do you spend on social media daily?
- What is you favorite color?
- Have you inspired anyone? How?
- What are your hobbies?
- What would you say to your (one-year) younger self?
- What would your ideal 24 hours be like?
Make sure you check out the blogs I nominated!! They have great content 😀